Time to get in the Spirit!!!! The 4th is almost here!!!
I have plans to head back home to Kentucky, visit with my family, bf, and dog!!! Seriously so excited!! Maybe get the jet skis out, kayak down the river, and spend quality time with all my favorite people!! Can’t wait! Holidays are my favorite– especially this one because it’s a good time to cherish the changes our country has made, honor all the heros, and reflect on half of the 2015 year!
May God Bless each and everyone of you!
With this outfit I tried mix and matching my colors.. blue on top, red on bottom, with a pop of color in the middle!!! Also grab one of your favorite bandannas and tie your hair back with it! So easy & cute!
For all you Braves Fans.. or MLB Fans out there, this ootd should be right up your alley!
I am sporting my all time FAV Baseball Cap, from FANATICS
It is sporty, chic, comfy, and FUN!
Perfect accessory to throw on with a day outfit, casual outfit, & your work out attire!
or if you are like me — I wear mine religiously everyday when going to my classes!!
This hat is my go to when I have limited time to fix my hair & when I want to shade my face!
Reppin’ my Home team & doin’ it fashionably!
p.s.- this could also be a great 4th of July outfit!!!! Braves & America.. What more could a girl need?
Why I chose this hat?
- The design is very similar (almost the same) as the MLB Braves hat (let’s be honest– we all dig MLB Braves players, in their sexy snapbacks)
- The Velcro Back!!! All us girls with short & long hair know how frustrating it can be to wear a hat! and that’s exactly why I chose this design. It’s easy access if I want to make my hat tighter, or looser and my hair falls easily through the back.
- Love the style!! It isn’t too big and it shapes my face perfectly!
Shop my Look- Shop Fanatics (<– visit their page)
I like colorful things.. which means I also love to wear colorful things! And I think we can all conclude that this #ootd is extremely colorful!!!
I have been on this Pom Pom kick lately and just can’t seem to shake it. I ordered another cover up with pom-pom trim yesterday and I’m too excited to see it! Something about them just spices up your outfit in the cutest way!!
(it’s on sale)
I got my jelly stacked bracelets on my trip, in Nantucket. They are made by a tribe over seas except I can’t remember which one.. If any of you have ever seen them or see them you have to let me know!! I wish I would’ve got more of certain colors!!
Shop the cutest PomPom Keychains Here on Etsy
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!!! @OSLOBLEU
BARK BOX- CHECK
NEW TOYS FROM NANTUCKET- CHECK
While on vacation I couldn’t forget about Oslo!
Brought all these cute goodies home for him!!
- I love his new whale bandana! Perfect for summer!!
- Anyone who knows me know I love my wine.. So of course I had to get Oslo the “GRRROBERY SLOBBERT” (aka cabernet sauvignon or pinot noir)! He loves it because it’s squeaker is so loud & it is light weight so he can carry it in his mouth!! Buy It Here
- The shark toy is made for water bottles. I can easily slide new ones in whenever he tears one up!! It’s on sale now!
- His green monkey ball is from his cousin, Teddy!! It’s Teddy’s favorite ball so he had to get one for Oslo too!
Every month Oslo gets a new BARK BOX
I think he is finally starting to know when we lay the box on the ground he is about to get some new treats and toys!! I love watching him sniff it & bring it all out of the box!
This months “theme” was SPACE!!!
If you have a dog at home you should try out the Bark Box Club!
I get just as excited as Oslo when they come in the mail!
My lil “SPACE ROVER”
1. father, guardian, protector, carer, friend 2. teacher, mentor, coach, task masker, listener 3. sports fanatic, mower man, running partner, taxi, bank, part-time fun guy, part-time fun police 4. tough on the outside, soft in the middle 5. best dad a girl could ever ask for
My dad is all of these and so much more!
I am so blessed to have such a selfless, supportive, loving “Daddy”.
Couldn’t imagine life without you and never want to!
Happy Father’s Day
I love you