If I could link all my favorite activewear and accessories, this blog post would go on for pages!!! I practically live in work out clothes because as a college student it’s what’s easiest! My schedule is constantly changing, I feel like I am always on the go, and whenever I can fit a workout in I jump on it! Plus, let’s not forget how comfy leggings and a tee are! my go-to outfit!! up above are some of my favorite picks! I am love the graphic tees and #3 & #4!! so cute!!! lots of goodies!!!!
now.. on to my fitness tracker!!! I wear my fitbit religiously and swear by it! great way to keep track of your daily exercise and manage your activeness! Listing what the love/hate relationship I have with mine below! & always, if you have any questions.. let me know!!
FitBit Flex Pros
- comes in various colors
- tracks your sleep patterns
- counts your steps (the best part)
- style your fitbit with different wristbands (Tory Burch bands are my fav)
- not too bulky & shapes your wrist well
- lightweight (sometimes I forget I am even wearing it)
- user-friendly app
- ***** FitBit Aria Scale — this is my fav FitBit feature! tracks my weight & bmi, then logs it in my app!
FitBit Flex Cons
- doesn’t tell the time (I use to have a nike fuel band & the one thing I miss is the digital clock)
- doesn’t track your heart rate or have a gps (but other fitbit models do!)