Shop the Activewear HERE: TEAL SPORTS BRA \\ BLUE OMBRE LEGGINGS \\ CORAL SPORTS BRA \\ CORAL OMBRE LEGGINGS \\ HIGHLIGHTER SPORTS BRA \\ HIGHLIGHTER LEGGINGS \\ PINK SPORTS BRA \\ PINK OMBRE LEGGINGS
Since the start of the new year I have really focused on having a positive outlook on my body, by incorporating different fitness workouts and staying motivated in & outside of the gym! I told someone at work yesterday that I really need to try not to be so hard on myself about my body image. I think so many of you readers would agree with me, when I say we worry too much about our figure and appearance that it’s easy to get caught up in it. Instead, I think we should try to focus on living a healthy life and enduring a positive lifestyle.
Five Tips to Incorporate in Your Life
- Exercise- I find my most productive days are ones that I have incorporated exercise into. Even if it’s only hopping on the treadmill for 15 min, or doing 8 minute abs (my personal youtube favorite lol), something is better than nothing. If you can’t get to a gym do some squats, jump rope (if you don’t have one, get one!), or try to work in some crunches.
- Invest in a Fitness Tracker- There are so many options out there on the market for fitness trackers. I personally love my $50 FitBit! I got my bf the HR one for Valentine’s Day and he is already addicted! It’s a great way to keep you motivated and aware of your daily routines. Remember to try for 10,000 steps a day!
- Set Goals- Focus on how you want to feel and set goals to help you get there. Goals can be anything.. gym goals, eating goals, dieting goals, relationship goals, & etc. Having ideas and routines for your daily life can help you plan your schedule and in the end see whatever results you are working for.
- Sleep- I am one of those people that if I don’t have 8 hours of sleep, you don’t want to be around me. I think sleep is soooo sooo important. It’s your time to let your body rest and replenish for the next day ahead. Sleep studies show that lack of sleep may cause weight gain. Do your body a favor and rest up! shoot for 7 hours at least!
- Maintain a Healthy Diet- I have a severe case of the sweet tooth… but when I eat healthier, I feel 1843098x times better. & don’t get me wrong, I love to splurge.. the weekend is all for splurging! also sometimes, cravings are good & you should satisfy them. at times all I want is Kilwins Cake Batter Ice Cream. Instead of going to get it I end up eating 12 other things, when in reality I should’ve just chose the Ice Cream. Meal planning may be great for you if you are always on the go. and just a little tip, 70% of your health and fitness goals is due to food….. oh, the struggles that come along with trying to stay healthy, eating the good-good, and maintaining your lifestyle.