When I moved to ATL 4 years ago I immediately started a bucket list! This city has so much to offer, so many great restaurants, lots of hot-spots, and plenty of places to visit!
- First stop I ever made was the OK Cafe, thanks to my uncle! This restaurant has a full menu, with great southern food. My dad is actually obsessed with the Rice Krispies from here! lol
- The Flying Biscuit- best biscuits ever (hints the name)– but go hungry and ready to wait for a table… it’s always packed!!!!
- The Varsity- my bf & I stop by just for the orange slush.. it tastes like a dreamsicle smoothie/milkshake.. so, so, so, soooo good!! also, their fries are addicting. beware!
- If you are looking to be touristy The World of Coke is a must! & just walk around Centennial Park while you are down there!
- Georgia Aquarium- if you’re like me and have a thing for sea life and all kinds of fish, you have to hit up the aquarium! I’ve been twice and each time I saw something different & learned something new
- Highland Bakery– best, fresh made granola bars ever!!!!! every time I go home I take like 4 to my dad.. we can’t get enough of them!
- Sundial Restaurant- high end, expensive restaurant, offering the best view of the city! take a spin around while dining on top of the Westin!
- Shakespeare’s Tavern- about 3 years ago I went and saw a show here around Christmas time! the live acting made me feel like I was in the old days, which I absolutely loved! I really want to see Romeo & Juliet next Valentine’s Day… oh and they serve you dinner!!! dinner and a show, can it get any better??
- The Fox Theatre- trying to see a show if you are ever in town or planning a trip!!
I could seriously keep this list going all day long (especially with restaurants haha)! so please feel free to comment, email me, or contact me with any questions or suggestions! I love ATL and want to share it with you all!