Keyhole Blue Romper
a simple romper is just what every gal needs.. this beauty is a light weight material, has that adorable key hole neck line, and will look great on any figure! personally one of my favs!
Polka Dot Navy Jumpsuit
say hello to the cutest jumpsuit ever! the polka dots are so girly and I just love it!! I would wear this out with the girls or to work with a blazer!
Chambray Playsuit Romper
basic denim and the most comfortable romper ever… make for a pretty great combo, huh!? love this look with some gladiators.. and I’m picturing wearing it to the famers market, or to run in errands in.. or even a casual date night!
Chambray Off-the-Shoulder Jumpsuit
something about this off the shoulder chambray just speaks beach vibes to me or girly boho! this jumpsuit is a light material, perfect for those summer night!! & very flattering if I do say so myself!
Button Up Blue Romper
a simple blue baby is the way to go! this romper is casual and cute!! It’s one of those throw it on and go outfits!
this baby had me at the cut-out center.. that little detail just makes this jumpsuit!! &&& those wide legs, how adorable!? right!?
Hello, hope you all are having a fabulous week!! I have been looking forward to this long weekend & am so ready to hit the road back to Kentucky! For Memorial Day we are headed out on the lake (praying for good weather).. wbu? any family traditions or big plans?
If y’all are like me, every time I go in the nail salon I feel like I am having a midlife crisis because I can’t decide on the nail color I want.. and realistically, the color is only going to last, what, 2 weeks? so is it a big deal!? probably not… but wait.. in that moment, yes it is!!!!
and have you ever stopped and thought about how they come up with the names for these colors!? seriously though?? I would love to be in a room when they are deciding what they are going to name the new shade of pink, white, red, etc. some of them are so catchy, unique, & have nothing to do with the actual color lol — next time you are shopping for polish, just amuse yourself with the names! 😉
Here are some of my Top Picks! &
1. OPI “Funny Bunny” it’s the perfect white for summer!! && it’s my all time favorite color because of the pale white look it leaves on my nails.. not too white, not too clear though.. seriously, try it! 2. Essie “Muse Myself” perfect blend of oranges! love the tangerine color.. I think I might have to get this for my next shade 😉 3. Christian Louboutin “Batignolles” I love this shade of teal/green! reminds me of the ocean for some reason! 4. Essie “Peak Show” your go-to shade of pink!! I feel like it even has a hint of purple in it.. but I love!! 5. butter LONDON “Cheers!” & cheers it is.. I feel like having yellow on my nails would keep me smiling all the time! definitely not a bad thing 😉 6. Essie “Saltwater Happy” something about this shade of blue just does it for me… it’s so pretty, calm, & soothing? you with me? 7. Chanel “Monochrome” go grey or go home, they say! if that holds true.. this is your shade! 8. MAC “Sweet Potion” good neutral for summer! goes great with everything! 9. OPI “Italian Love Affair” this one is for all you pink gals!
White Tulle Skirt \\ Black Tank Top \\ Black Platform Sandal \\ Pearl Wrap Bracelet
Today’s look is the feminine, girly go-to!! In my opinion you can never go wrong with a tulle skirt and the white/black classic combo! I know it’s wedding season & I think this would be a great look to go for if you are in need of something to wear! & if you think about it, a tulle skirt is such a great staple piece!! you can pair it with a denim button up, any color tank top, a crop top, a cardigan, a cute scarf!! options are endless… so why not splurge on a piece you can wear so many different ways!?
Hope you all have a great start to your week & Happy Monday.. from me to you!! xoxo, T
Light Blue Strap Detail High/Low Shift Dress Socialite White Tie Leg Espadrille Sandals ASOS XL Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace Baublebar Sidney Maple & Rose Gold Wood Watch Jord Marion Slouchy Tote Tory Burch
Week 1 of summer class is down… to fill y’all in, I had to enroll in 1 BME class in hopes of me graduating this December… so my summer will be spent here in ATL & we’ll keep the weekends for traveling! 😉 I have some fun girls trips and weddings to look forward to!! and speaking of summer, it hardly feels like it’s May 20th!? the weather here in Atlanta has been so dreary, rainy, and bi-polar.. from rain, to sun, to 80 degrees, to 50 degrees, I never know what to expect?? what’s in like in your neck of the woods? if it’s hot wear this cute little cotton dress as it is.. if it’s cold, throw on a cardigan or jean jacket over it!! It’s a great summer piece to have in your closet! casual style, comfortable material, and strappy details add the perfect little touch!!! I am also obsessed with these lace up sandals! I walked all around Chattanooga in them and believe it or not, no blisters! the espadrille bottom is very, very comfy and adds a soft support!! I highly suggest these white beauties.. (& they are only $25)
Happy Shopping && Happy Weekend lovies!
Similar Tops: Women’s Olive Utility Shirt / Flap Pocket Button-Up Shirt / Two-Pocket Longline Shirt || High Waisted Black Cutoff Shorts || Converse Chuck Taylor Low Sneakers
- Tennessee Aquarium– all my life I’ve had fish… even in my apartment right now I have a Tropical Fish Aquarium.. so naturally, I really really enjoy seeing underwater animals! I’ve been to the ATL aquarium and now this one.. I loved the butterfly garden.. so fascinating! this definitely needs to be on your to-do list!
- Ruby Falls– can it get much better than an underground waterfall? I don’t think so!!! this tour is right up your alley if you like caves and breathtaking views.. made me wonder how God created this Earth/nature so beautiful!
- Rock City– wear your walking shoes and get ready to see some beautiful scenery! also.. if you go, make sure you make your way to the Fairyland Taverns.. my favorite part of the entire place!
- Alleia– ok by far the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to, no joke! I told C I want to stop there overtime we pass by Chattanooga! We had the Margherita Pizza for out appetizer and it was delicious! the crust was thin, light tomato sauce, and the perfect amount of basil & mozzarella. I ordered the Angel Hair, Gulf Shrimp Primi Pasta fish for my main course. Holy Moly.. I was full 1/3 of the way full, but I didn’t let that stop me. I ate the whole thing & paid for it later that night.. but it was seriously so, so, so good!!!!!
- Bluewater Grille– 4 words- Best Cajun Pasta Ever!!!!!! We ate here for lunch before the aquarium and I wanted to turn around and go right back before dinner!
- Big River Grille & Brewing– phenomenal menu!!!! so many options, so much good! they had the best loaded nachos & drink menu! It’s right beside Bluewater Grille ^ & both are a win, win!
- *if you’re looking for sweets – Cupcake Kitchen is an absolute must!!! I had the double chocolate, strawberry, birthday cake, & key lime pie cake pops.. the best I ever had!! and the next morning I munched on a cookie dough cupcake.. gosh I am craving one now!!
Shop Woven Pear Socks \\ Ride Along Socks
On My List: Pineapple Whip Socks, Blooms Socks, & Wild Thing Socks
cutest socks ever.. and I have a serious thing for cute socks!! somehow and someway I manage to keep overfilling my sock drawer.. so much that I have to do like a weekly clean out of ones I don’t ever wear. maybe it’s a sign I need to stop buying them or maybe it’s a sign I need to come buying them? what do you think?
for all you gals out there that like to lounge around the house or in bed, I am recommending these socks to hang with you! Woven Pear has the most darling designs, they are very comfortable, and the phrases on the bottom are too adorable for words! Which ones will you be snagging!?
Allover Print Leggings Nike Black V-Neck Tee With Pocket Mossimo Black Sneakers Nike Polarized Original Aviator Sunglasses Ray-Ban
Hello & Happy Monday.. if you are like me and weren’t ready for the weekend to be over, then just picture yourself in some comfy leggings, activewear, and tennis shoes.. maybe that will get us both through the day?? or you could just buy these and call it a day 😉
When I went shopping last week, I came across these leggings and I thought, “Can I pull them off?” I shopped around a little and ended up going back for them.. they are a little unusual for my sense of style, but turns out they grow on me each time I wear them (which was 3 times this weekend..whoops) .. they are so sporty and great for running errands in… & for that thing called working out.. let me admit, these is the only camo thing I have in my closet right now, but contemplating a camo tee I saw while shopping the other day too.. starting myself on a new style trend 😉
#1 Striped Tee & Cardigan
love this look for a casual style! great for a day full of errands or a trip to the store! just mix and match a stripe tee with a cardigan and you are good to go!!
#2 Crop Top
I call this the zero effort look.. just throw on the crop top, overalls, and converses and go! so cute, fun, and girly! I would wear this to brunch on the weekends or a walk to the park!
#3 Basic Tee & Denim Button Up
dinner plans?? use this style for inspiration! the long sleeve is perfect for those cool nights and adding the denim on denim gives you a little pattern, play mix-up 😉
Shop Overall Options HERE: Madewell Cutoff Denim Short Overalls \\ Topshop MOTO Short Denim Overalls \\ STS Blue Distressed Short Overalls
Shop the Post Here: Lipstick MAC St. Germain \\ Pink Shoes Converse \\ Thora Sandal Tory Burch \\ Striped Long Sleeve Tee Gap \\ High-Neck Crop Top Free People