repeat after me.. “I can never have too many lipsticks.. the more options, the better” & I whole heartedly believe that.. I am a sucker for new lip colors, lipsticks, lip pencils, and lip gloss.. it takes me a while to go through each tube, but I get bored wearing the same ones over & over again… so I always end up buying more & convincing myself it’s a good thing because I like switching it up! Below are some of my all time favorites & ones that I highly recommend!
- Pink Hues- All Fired Up (this texture- retro matte is my favorite!) Hot Fuchsia Pink (best hot pink ever) Saint German Amplified (neon, light pink- definitely adds a pop of baby pink to your lips!)
- Red Hues-Brave Red
- Coral Colors- Crosswires (the perfect shade of coral orange/pink
- Purple Hues- Men Love Mystery (bought this last week and I am still getting use to it! good shade of purple if you are in the market for that color)
- Natural – Creme In Your Coffee (the best neutral color of them all- in my opinion) Among the Fireflies
- Lip Pencils – Pro Longwear Lip Pencil (love this one!!) Classic Lip Pencil
- Lip Gloss – Cremesheen Glass (my favorite gloss to apply over my lipsticks)
- Rouge Cream Lipstick — I am a sucker for the color Magnetism! it’s the perfect dark brown shade, with a hint of sheer/sparkle! I wore it all winter long, but still looks great with summer outfits if you want a dramatic look!
- Cream Lip Stain – want a long lasting look?? try this!!! for real though.. I wear my red lip stain at work & will stay one for the whole duration of our shoots.. it’s impressive!
- Marc Jacobs Lip Creme Lipstick