- Tennessee Aquarium– all my life I’ve had fish… even in my apartment right now I have a Tropical Fish Aquarium.. so naturally, I really really enjoy seeing underwater animals! I’ve been to the ATL aquarium and now this one.. I loved the butterfly garden.. so fascinating! this definitely needs to be on your to-do list!
- Ruby Falls– can it get much better than an underground waterfall? I don’t think so!!! this tour is right up your alley if you like caves and breathtaking views.. made me wonder how God created this Earth/nature so beautiful!
- Rock City– wear your walking shoes and get ready to see some beautiful scenery! also.. if you go, make sure you make your way to the Fairyland Taverns.. my favorite part of the entire place!
- Alleia– ok by far the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to, no joke! I told C I want to stop there overtime we pass by Chattanooga! We had the Margherita Pizza for out appetizer and it was delicious! the crust was thin, light tomato sauce, and the perfect amount of basil & mozzarella. I ordered the Angel Hair, Gulf Shrimp Primi Pasta fish for my main course. Holy Moly.. I was full 1/3 of the way full, but I didn’t let that stop me. I ate the whole thing & paid for it later that night.. but it was seriously so, so, so good!!!!!
- Bluewater Grille– 4 words- Best Cajun Pasta Ever!!!!!! We ate here for lunch before the aquarium and I wanted to turn around and go right back before dinner!
- Big River Grille & Brewing– phenomenal menu!!!! so many options, so much good! they had the best loaded nachos & drink menu! It’s right beside Bluewater Grille ^ & both are a win, win!
- *if you’re looking for sweets – Cupcake Kitchen is an absolute must!!! I had the double chocolate, strawberry, birthday cake, & key lime pie cake pops.. the best I ever had!! and the next morning I munched on a cookie dough cupcake.. gosh I am craving one now!!