Shop the RAD SOAPS Collection HERE
Rad Soaps is a small, family owned business run by two brothers & their mother, in upstate New York. All their products are crafted by hand, all-natural, non GMO, gluten free, vegan friendly, and made in the U.S.A.! When making their soaps the use a new process called, “The Rad Process”, which is a combination of a hot/cold process that allows them to create bars of soap within 24 hours! They have recently partnered with Death Wish Coffee and currently hold the world’s most caffeinated body-care!! how cool, right!? they also won the Intuit Quickbooks Super Bowl Ad beating out 15,000 small businesses!!
I have truly loved each of these products and highly suggest giving them a try!! They can also make for great gift boxes for any occasion!!
Emerald City Shuga-Bubs
This may now very well be my all time favorite scrub! For starters, the smell is so so fresh!! and the aroma fills my bathroom leaving a trace of cucumber- which I love 😉 The exfoliating beads in the soap are also great– love the moisturizing touch! also, did I mention it has Japanese matcha tea infused in it!!! pour on those antioxidants and heel your skin!!
American Beauty Youth Preserving Cream
I received this RAD soap box last week & have used this youth cream twice! It’s going to be my goal to keep it in my weekly routine as a full moisturizer! it’s ingredients are all natural and the blend helps aid in promoting healthy skin!
Chaga Antioxidant Natural Body Bar
So I after I shot this blog post I left this bar of soap sitting on the counter.. no joke, when I got back home it had my bathroom smelling the best it’s ever smelt! the citrus scent is addicting and you won’t be able to get enough of this bar!! It’s an all around great cleansing soap!
Abstract Baby Doll Dress Frey Boutique White Espadrille Sandals ASOS
can we say cutest 4th of July dress ever!??? but literally… I am so in love with the cut, style, and pattern of this dress that I wish it came in a million different colors.. no kidding, I would buy it over & over & over again!! The design just stands out & it’s unlike any other red, white, & blue dress that I have come across! Whether you are watching fireworks, grilling out, heading on vacation, going to the lake, traveling to see fam.. whatever your plans may be, make sure this lil cutie is with ya!!
This year I am heading to Kentucky Lake with my family. My grandpa just bought a new boat so we’re all looking forward to being on the water for the weekend! My mom and I have been planning some fun 4th of July recipes and dishes to take with us! We are trying to color coordinate our red, white, and blue foods to make some cute and fun things to eat 😉 wish us luck (cause pinterest sometimes fails us lol)!
I wanted to take this opportunity to reintroduce myself! It’s been a little over a year since I started my blog & since then I have gained so many new followers, friends, and fashion fanatics!! There’s so many things about me that y’all probably don’t know.. from my favorite color, to my favorite thing to wear, or my weird hobbies!! It’s the little things that people don’t know that make us who we really are!! As you read this post, I encourage you to think about the things you enjoy, the people you love, your life goals.. maybe brain storm a bucket list or remind yourself of who you are, where you are going, and what makes you beYOUtiful!!! I think being unique is what keeps this world going!!! we’re all different but that’s what’s so great about it! with a little bit of soul searching and guidance from God I have been so lucky and thankful to be where I am today! &&& these are the things that make me, me!!
- My favorite color changes everyday (kinda seems to go with my mood)
- If I could go anywhere in the world right now it would be Greece
- My pup, Oslo, is literally my whole world
- Favorite bible verse: Isaiah 41:10
- I collect smashed pennies from everywhere I have been
- I have one sibling, an older brother, Ford. He just moved to St. Louis & is about to start grad school
- My dad is from Norway
- My mom just retired from our school system (which I love– cause now she can visit me in ATL anytime she wants)
- My grandparents are like my 2nd set of parents!! god bless their souls! love them to death!
- My grandma makes the best lasagna.. It’s my all time favorite
- I believe ice cream is the most important food group (cake batter from Kilwin’s is my favorite)
- My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury (One Tuesday Morning is my favorite book by her)
- The last thing I read was called “Catch Me” (I actually finished it yesterday.. sooo good & suspenseful!)
- My friends would tell you that I say, “It is what it is” too much
- All time favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz
- I eat Jif Whips & a banana on a daily basis
- One thing I can’t live without– my cell phone, pearl earrings, & my fitbit (ok.. that’s 3 things… but really.. these are always on me!!)
- Diet Coke is one of my few addictions
- OCD should be my last name.. I like everything super neat & in order — my closet is color coded!!! just ask my bf 😉
- I knit… like scarves.. every year when winter comes around I bring out the needles
- my ritual TV shows: Greys Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, Quantico, The Blacklist, House of Cards, The Bachelor(ette), Secrets & Lies, &&& the next is to be determined (;
- I love fish & aquariums.. ever since I was a kid I have had a fish tank! I think it’s calming
- My favorite scent is Winter Candy Apple from Bath & Body Works
- My one guilty obsession: activewear.. I own too much of it
- Favorite thing to wear… can you guess?? probably a romper
- I prefer rainy days (they make for the best naps)
- When I start a puzzle, I can’t step away.. I love doing them.. but they are my secret addiction
- On plane rides I like to do Sudoku Puzzles (the more challenging the better)
- I am majoring in Biomedical Engineering (but who really even knows what that is)
- My favorite season is fall
- My fridge is always stocked with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- My favorite workout machine is the Lat Pull Down 😉
- I believe in Melatonin before bed (lets the mind rest)
- Zaxbys is my favorite fast food chicken
- I have a tattoo (got it with my bestie and roommate about a year ago, on a random Wednesday night– I passed out right after too… my adrenaline gets the best of me)
- Red Lipstick is my favorite
- If I could change anything about me it would be my patience
- Favorite spot in ATL: Cafe Intermezzo
- Ever since I was born my grandparents give me a Swarovski crystal piece for big occasions and holidays! It’s a tradition
- Christmas is my favorite holiday
- Statement Earrings are my favorite accessory
- I prefer salsa verde over regular salsa
- I believe in magic.. & fairytales
- Always remember: Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be
- True beauty really is being yourself (it’s what’s on the inside.. not the out)
& If I can leave you with anything, it would be… “Always be your own kind of beYOUtiful” — whether its fashion, what you wear, your job, your hobbies.. just keep being you!!! follow your heart, chase your dreams, & love yourself dearly!!
thank you to all my followers out there & for being apart of my blog’s journey!
Pink, Fringe Backless Shift Dress // Thora Sandal Tory Burch // Teal Tassel Necklace (try Etsy for all different styles & affordable options– I love these) // Mini Crossbody Leather Bag Rebecca Minkoff
Happy National Pink Day!!! I originally had another post scheduled for today then I found out it’s PINK DAYYY.. and what better way to celebrate than with the cutest PINK, fringe, tassel dress ever!? Honestly, I have had this in my closet since the end of March & have been waiting to shoot it as a coverup by the pool.. but the more I looked at it, the more I thought, “I would totally wear that as a dress!!” So I styled teal accessories with it and some simple sandals, then called it a day! This color combinations is one of my absolute favorite!! It’s perfect for summer days.. just like this light weight dress!!! & the back tassels are too adorable! they make the dress just so darn cute! I can’t get enough of it!! definitely one of my favorite looks of the month!
Anastasia Brow Gel | Anastasia Brow Wiz
For all you eyebrow lovers out there, these 2 things need to be your next purchase! I apply the brow wiz pencil first, which is great for coloring in your brows! It gives you the perfect color, definition, and brings details to your eyes!! Brush first with one end, then color with the other! After that I use the tinted brow gel to add fullness and highlights to my brow hair! I never used this product before but after this week I never want to walk out of the house without it!! It does a great job filling in brow hairs & shapes them perfectly!
ever since I started wearing eyeliner, in like 8th grade, I’ve been committed to the MAC brand. I just love the pixel look it leaves on my eyes, the creamy texture of it, how it lasts all day, and is averrable in so many colors!
MAC Eye Brushes
It’s so important to use the right brush when it comes to applying eyeshadows or eye makeup. To get the look you want, blend perfectly, and mix & match your colors, make sure you read up on what brush to use and when. I know over the past couple of years I have been lazy when applying my shadows, but just recently I was taught by a makeup artist on how to use various brushes. It really does make a world of difference!
Glamour Volume Boosting Lashes
Want fuller lashes!? Want your eyes to pop!? try boosting eye lashes!!!! I love, love, love, love them! the extra length and definition can really bring attention to your eyes! and let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to look into beautiful eyes! &&& these photograph so well! If you have any big events coming up, these are your go to!
Let me know if you have any questions!! Shoot me an email, comment below, or dm me on instagram! happy to help with all the “eye” tips I can give (or try to haha)
Happy Tuesday!!! xoxo, T
Pink and Gold Statement Necklace Manic Trout White Skirt J.Crew Navy Blouse (mine is from J.Crew, but linking a similar one) Nude Heels Steve Madden
Navy, White, & an adorable statement necklace!! I styled this outfit, then used the necklace to dress up!! It was the perfect piece to pair with a simple white skirt & solid color top!! Love the gold, thick chain links, & the two stones!! It adds a bold statement to the top of my outfit and spices up the look!! I partnered with Manic Trout to bring you this look & share how much I really love their jewelry! All the pieces are designed to open with the clasp in your right hand, along with a mix of bold and colorful designs! Manic Trout has appeared in over 60 national magazine & is sold around the world! Shop their collection HERE!
How was everyones weekend? busy, relaxing, hot!?? I spent Friday & Saturday in Nashville for a friends bachelorette party & we had so much fun! It was my first time really being down on Broadway Street so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but ended up loving it! Saturday we did the pedal tavern around town, which was an absolute blast!! highly recommend!!! then went out both nights….. now it’s on to the wedding!!! can’t wait to see her say, “I do” !!
Free People Cold Shoulder Top | Cream Honeydew Camellia Bralette | Black Denim Skinny Jeans | Black Clog Shoes | Gold Cuff Bracelets | Black Tassel Earrings | Black Choker Necklace | Black Suede Wrap Necklace | Tortoise Retro Sunglasses
topic of discussion.. my hair.. ok I tried the topknot, cause all you girlies who rock it inspired me.. but idk how I feel about it.. what do you think!?? yay… nay..? my hair is so fine, it’s hard to get it to do anything besides fly everywhere! so, I attempted this lil bun!! It fell shortly after.. but for time being, I loved it with this look! the choker, the cold shoulder top, the retro sunglasses.. such a boho, chic look!!
Wishing you all a Happy Friday!! I am off to Nashville for a bachelorette party & am so excited!!! I know it’s going to be a great time!
Have a great weekend! xoxo, T