Brother, Sister Pt. 2
What’s your favorite part of Christmas!?? Holiday traditions? Decorating the tree? Eating Gingerbread Cookies? Wrapping Presents? Every time I think about December 25th, I have a couple things that couple to mind.. mostly all memories with my family and brother!
- A Christmas Ever tradition is going to the Christmas Eve Church Service & worshipping Baby Jesus!
- Each year I (with on & off help from select family members) complete a Christmas puzzle.
- Ford’s favorite Christmas food is peanut butter balls!
- Christmas Eve Night Kyleigh (my cousin) & I dress up in our matching PJ’s.
- Christmas Morning we always have a huge breakfast!!!! breakfast, eggs, cinnamon rolls – the whole 9 yards!
- Every year my grandmother gets all us grandkids a special gift!! The girls get Swarovski Crystals and the boys get Pewters!! By now we each have our own collection and each one has a different meaning!
- My grandparents give each family a Christopher Radko ornament. All our family trees are filled with these that have accumulated over the years!
- When I was a kid my brother and I would curl up in my bed, with purple rope lights on, and try to stay awake to see if we could hear Santa!
- My mom encourages us to create a Gingerbread House every year.
- The past 24 year’s ‘The Stuen’s’ have sent Christmas cards.. this year we were a little (actually ordered them yesterday haha)
- We play the Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton Christmas Album from Thanksgiving on.. currently listening to it now 😉
- My mom decorates the house to a T!!!! my dad gets so overwhelmed with the glitter he says it’s like Christmas through up lol
- Bestemor, my grandmother from Norway, needlepointed a tapestry labeled with 25 days.. she use to attach a small gift to each day & my brother and I would look forward to opening one each day.
- This year I asked for a new hair dryer, steamer, a watch, & some other small things..
- Ford asked for new clothes and a camera 😉
- The whole family asked for more quality time together and prayers season long!
- Remember, “JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON”
Hope y’all are having a great Christmas week!!!! Sending warm wishes and thoughts to everyone! xoxo, T
Leave a Reply