Road to Miss Kentucky <3
Crop Top Two-Piece Ball Gown Glamour by Terani Couture
Well, today is the day!!!! I have been counting down this moment for a while now & it’s hard to imagine that it is finally here! I am off to Bowling Green to compete in the Miss Kentucky United States pageant. It’s been a long road of preparation! let me tell ya.. from dresses, walking, shoes, fitness, and interview prep I have spent countless hours getting ready for this moment!
I’m honored and thankful to be representing Henderson County! This experience has brought so much excitement to my life and I can’t wait to meet all the women, create lifelong friendships, and make memories I’ll cherish forever!
side note– I am going to do my best to keep y’all updated on my social media accounts throughout the weekend!!! Please send good vibes, love, and prayers my way!
I also wanted to share some motivational quotes I have been turning to!
- God is with her, she will not fall – Psalm 46:5
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for you life, because you become what you believe.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Beauty is not flawless, it shines even through your flaws.”
- “Love yourself for who you are.”
- “Being yourself is the prettiest thing a person can be”
- “Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.”
- “Your future is as bright as your faith”
Thanks to all my followers for supporting me on this journey! You mean the world to me and have made all my dreams possible! xoxo, T
Leave a Reply