I have officially been at the beach/on the beach for 9 days now.. I keep asking myself, “has it really been 9 days?” I am convinced that time goes by quicker when your feet are in the sand and the sun is shining? Who feels me?
With each and every trip down to the beach I think of something I forgot or should’ve brought down. That’s when the idea came to mind, “oh I should do a blog post for my readers.” Of course you have your essentials, Sunscreen & Sunglasses, but here are some of my the others that I like to carry with me!
- Beach Bag– Mine is an old style from Tory Burch. Most bags are made from straw which always itch my legs when I carry them in my swimsuit. I made sound like a total diva saying that but I get super annoyed when my skin starts to get irritated from a beach bag. The Tory Burch ones are made from a softer material, reliable, and comfortable!
- Lemon Cooler– gotta keep those drinks and sandwiches cool one way!! This cooler is great because it’s easy to get dig in with it’s unique shape and holds up to about 6 drinks and some snacks (which is plenty for Clint & I)
- Personalized Beach Hat (& another one HERE)- These hats are so popular! If you don’t have one, you need one!!! Super adorable and super cute!
- Reading Material- I am currently invested in a book by Jodi Picoult called, Leaving Time. I just started it yesterday so I will have to let you guys know what I think of the ending!
- ProKadima- Stop at one of those Surf stores or Alvin’s Island before you hit the beach and pick up some of these boards. My dad & I got addicted to playing and kept counting our rallies. It’s like a big ping pong paddle that you play tennis with.
- Lotion/ Aloe- After the beach these are the two products you need! It’s important to take care of your burn and hydrate your skin!
p.s.- Don’t forget your beach towel! These are my favorite of the season!