It wasn’t up until college that I became a dedicated coffee drinker, tea lover, and matcha obsessed. Hey, what else was suppose to get me through all those late nights of studying?
Although I probably spent too much money on cold brews and cappuccinos (I honestly don’t want to know how much), a couple good things did come from my addiction! I discovered my favorite drinks, what not to drink past 5 p.m., and what drinks I craved throughout the year! Take a look below!
- Traditional- Vanilla Iced Coffee, Low-fat Milk! It’s a classic and always a good go-to.
- Green Mood- Venti Iced Water, 3 scoops of matcha.. this is actually one of my favorite drinks! At first I didn’t like it, but then it grew on me! Something about it is just so refreshing!
- When I’m super cold– Soy Latte.. this drink just warms my throat and body!
- Extra Caffeine- Caffe Americano.. or add a doubt shot espresso to your drink!
- New Favorite- Maple Pecan Latte.. my aunt ordered this on Monday and she let me have a sip! Wow!!! I almost asked her to trade!
- My Splurge- Venti Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.. it’s almost like a milkshake! so, so good!!
- Favorite Tea- Passion tea (I prefer it hot!)
- Tea Indulgence- Chai Tea Latte
- Clint’s Favorite- Venti Iced Coffee (milk only)
- One recommendation- Carmel Iced Macchiato. One of my sorority sisters got me hooked on this! Just remember to stir in that carmel and drink it up slow!
- What I had yesterday- London Fog Tea.. It’s delicious!!! This might be on repeat for the rest of the year!
I could probably keep this list going all day long.. but this pretty much covers it! Now.. go try some new drinks and let me know what you think! While you’re at Starbucks, add a Cake Pop to your order too (& think of me!) 😉