True Glow Eye Cream– This cream is an illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that helps lock in moisture, repair, and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow around the eye area. I normally put it on right when I get out of the shower and let it soak in while I do my hair. I like to use this product in the morning before I apply my makeup. I’ll also apply it before bed if I know I have a big morning ahead of me. The eye cream contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C: Gives the skin a visibly brighter/smooth look!! Helps make those eyes look open & refreshed.
- Astanxanthin: Antioxidant that increases moisture levels to smooth out lines and wrinkles. Also, helps to restore elasticity in the skin
- Resistem: Natural Plant stem cells that repair and protect the skin from stress related aging.
- Rosehip Oil: Increases hydration to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Arnica:Anti-inflammatory agent that’s key to the restorative process.
Even Glow Serum– If you’re looking for a face product to even your skin tone, I suggest trying this one. It also helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines!! (I’m all about that these days.) This product, combined with the eye cream, really increases the glow/radiance of my skin. I apply it after I shower and wash my face. You just simply shake it before use and then place it on your face & neck. Here are some of the ingredients in this product:
- Rosehip Oil & Resistem: ^ See above
- Hyaluronic Acide: Repairs the skin to retain moisture while increasing firmness and elasticity.
- Green Tea Extract: The catechizes in green tea are a potent antioxidant that promotes anti-inflammation and anti-irritant benefits.
Garner Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller– Ready to roll away those dark circles instantly!? Then this product is a must. I took this on my trip to India knowing I would need it for the lack of sleep I would be getting (time zone changes). Unfortunately, it spilled out all in my makeup bag and created the biggest mess ever. I still love it though! All you do is roll it on and it instantly brightens your skin!
Laura Mercier– I use this translucent loose setting powder underneath my eyes. This is the very last product I apply when getting ready. It helps add a touch of sheer color and absorb the oils from my other eye makeup. I like this product because it doesn’t settle into your pores. Instead, it lays on top and helps cover up the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Puristy Yerba Mate Eye Cream– Lack of circulation can cause your eyes to puff up, swell, and have the appearance of dark circles. This caffeine- rich yerba mate was formulated to increase circulation and give your eyes a more vibrant look! It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness.