- First things first, pick out your jacket! If you aren’t feeling the burgundy color, black is always a great option! Sleek, chic, and stylish!
- Next, decide what top you’re going to wear underneath your jacket. Or cami in this case.. I originally had on an ivory colored one but ended up liking the black better. I’ve been in an all black mood lately!
- Thirdly, leather leggings, denim, spanx.. you pick! Like I said, I’ve been into the all black lately, so it was an easy choice for me. However, I did order the black, faux leather spanx and if they were here I might have styled them with this jacket! They are fabulous! Get yourself a pair!
- I wanted this look to be dressy, but still somewhat casual. That’s why I went with some studded heels. I’ve been wearing my black booties and black OTK boots with everything so I figured it was time for a change! Broke the Valentinos out for a fall afternoon! They give the look just a little more sass!
- Lastly, accessorize!!! Add that jewelry, those sunglasses, and your favorite purse!
When I start putting outfits together this is the order I typically follow. Even I, myself, have trouble deciding what to wear with what so I always have a starting point. Pick out one clothing piece at a time, then move onto your shoes, and end with your accessories!
Hope these few little tips will help you all! & If you ever have any outfit questions shoot them my way!
Also, stay tuned for tomorrow’s post with Henry Dry Goods! I’m going to be sharing my 5 Piece White Glove Collection!