Shop my two piece set HERE!
Happy Monday!!! Who tuned into the super bowl game last night? I was just watching it just for the half time show tbh.. And J.T. didn’t disappoint! He’s making a comeback and I love it! 😉
Now that we are only 9 days away from Valentine’s I wanted to share with you all some ‘treat’ gift ideas and this cute little velvet set! Just like J.T., velvet made a comeback this year too! When I saw this online I knew I wanted to get it for Vday! It’s such a cute little set to wear for a quiet night in or a galentines night!! Another great thing about sets is that you can the pieces separately! These shorts would look cute with any causal top or sweatshirt! And the top would look great with jeans or denim shorts!
Change of subject… clothes to food.. if you’re in need of a last minute gift check out these!! & beware, if you are a sweet lover, like me.. and prefer chocolate over a meal, then you might want a couple of these for yourself! go ahead, treat yourself!!! I do it all the time!
- FTD Golden Godiva Tower– on sale for $50! this tower has a variety of different chocolates, all wrapped in different boxes! this is truly right up my alley
- Russell Stover– my favorite thing on russellstover.com is the ‘Build Your Own Box‘! I’m picky about my chocolates and I love that they have a feature where you can create your own! If you have a special someone that likes a certain kind, this would be the way to go!
- Gourmet Gifts Baskets– if you aren’t a huge chocolate fan, I recommend giving this sweet gift basket to your man or girlfriend! It’s packed with a mix of sweet, salty, and chocolatey indulgences!
- Mrs. Fields Cookies– these are great gift to send!! and who doesn’t love some type of cookie!? If C sent me this cookie cake (which is on sale) it would make my day!
- Edible Arrangements– you can never go wrong with an edible arrangement! Something about chocolate covered strawberries just reminds me of valentines day!
- Man Crates – don’t let the name fool ya! These jerky, heart gifts are awesome! it’s a little different from your usual valentine sweet lineup!
- 1.800.baskets.com – Pretzel Rods!!!! OMGGG!! I love them! and they are so cute! I kind of just want to order some for myself and leave them out around the house!
- Harry & David– C & I actually get a Pear, Harry & David gift box quite often! His grandma sends them to my apartment and we munch on them for a week! They are a great switch up from your usual chocolate and candy! Opt for some fruit and a different variety with these gift boxes!