Last night I texted SheaLeigh (the gal who is featured in some of these pics) and said, “I’m like legit obsessed with the Horse Feather pics!” word for word.. but if I’m being completely honest, obsessed might be an understatement! The reason I love these pictures so much, is because of what’s featured in them!
Before heading off to the beach, we planned to collaborate with Horse Feather Gifts! This has been one of my most exciting collabs because Horse Feathers originates from my hometown! Chelsea, the owner, started this store in Kentucky and has continued to market it across the United States! Because it holds a special place in my heart, I wanted to go above and beyond for this post! I started thinking of some fun things I could feature for y’all and hopefully spark an interest for my followers! Instead of just debuting some simple jewelry pieces, I asked if she could send us some personalized things! Here’s what we featured:
- Personalized, Stamped Gold Cuff Bracelet
- These bracelets were designed to coordinate with our Instagram and social media handles. Mine is @torunnlee and Shea’s is @shealeighmills
- Personalized, Stamped Silver Ring
- Our rings were made with just our names! Something simple and very cute!
- Personalized, Stamped Charm Keychain
- To keep the personzlied theme going on, I asked the owner to create something with our blog logos on it! She designed mine to say, ‘beYOUtiful’, and Shea’s to say, ‘Nothing can ruin this day’ (her blogs motto).
- Beaded Bracelets
- SheaLeigh & I both love wearing these kind of bracelets!! Almost 4 out of 5 times we’ll add these to our looks! I truly think beaded bracelets are the perfect accessory! Especially when you stack them!
All the pieces we’ve shown can be made to order and you can shop all the Custom Jewelry HERE! If you’re looking for a unique gift (or bridesmaids gift because I’ve had so many gals reach out to me about that), these would be some great options!
I also have quite a few wrap bracelets from Horse Feathers and I love them! They are the perfect little accessory to your outfits!
Hope y’all have enjoyed today’s look as much as I have!
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Today’s Post is c/o Horse Feathers Gifts!