Card Details: Charmed Monogram Thank You Cards | Classic Photo Booth Wedding Thank You | Rose Stamped Thank You Cards | Painted Wash Business Stationery | Classic Typography Foil Business Stationery | Art Brush Thank You Cards
I’m very excited to be sharing with you some new stationery, that I’ve designed myself, from Basic Invite! In today’s post I showcased a variety of different cards, fonts, and stationery! This is unlike any other blog post I’ve done before, so I hope y’all enjoy!
Since I’m changing my last name this year, I’m having to update all my new stationery! Along with that, I’ve been on the hunt for some pretty thank you cards. I’m going to be needing a lot of them after my wedding showers and wedding. I’m the type of person that likes to see something, in my hand, before ever ordering. Especially when it comes to customized things. So I placed an order with Basic Invite of all samples to see what I liked and what I wanted to order more of!
In this post I included all my samples! I’ve been super drawn to the script, “Thank You” card in the first picture! I think it’s so elegant and timeless! Might have to order a ton of those!! I also really like the personal cards that I designed, that say, “Torunn Johnson”. These are great to keep on hand and give them out when needed!
If you’re thinking about ordering any type of card- stationery, thank you cards, save the dates, wedding invitations, notepads, go check out Basic Invite!
- The have ‘almost unlimited colors’- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail.
- Over 40 different colors of envelopes!
- An address capturing service- Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request their friends and family’s addresses which will be stored in the customer’s account and can then be selected during the design process.
- Foil- my personal favorite!! I actually did my ‘Save The Dates’ with foil and I think they are going to turn our beautiful!
- Variety of cards- formal invitation, cards, birthday invitation with photo, save the dates, wedding invitations, and more.
Happy Friday! Hope y’all have a great weekend!