This is probably one of my favorite blog posts of all time! Why you may ask!? For starters, let me just say this outfit and all the ones coming soon are special. very, very special… let me explain!
I began working for Red Dress Boutique in June 2015, while I was attending college, in ATL. It was right after I started my blog when I discovered that Red Dress was actually located in Athens (driving distance of ATL) and they were looking for models.
I remember walking in on my first day and sitting down in Diana’s (the owner of RDB) office. It was so colorful, vibrant, and decorated beautifully that I never wanted to leave! As I sat there, a nervous wreck, I was like wow… I really hope I get this job! Almost 3 years later and here we are!
I always tell everyone, get a job, that really isn’t a job! Do something you love and you’ll feel like you’re never working.. How lucky and fortunate am I that I can actually say that? I get to work with amazing women, girl bosses, surrounded by fashion, and truly doing what I love! I’m very thankful for Red Dress and all they have done for me! They feel like family and always will!
So as I announce my new collection today I can’t help but feel so honored and humbled that they chose to collaborate with me for their first ever blogger, ‘capsule collection’. I stood with Diana and Kristen (the VP) last night just thanking them and telling them how excited I am for this opportunity! They’ve allowed me to hand pick my favorite pieces, debut them to you all, and launch a series of clothes that are privately labeled just for me!
Up first, this adorable striped jumpsuit! I chose this for many reasons!
- You can dress it up or you can dress it down! Today, on my Instastories I am going to show you guys 2 ways I would style it! First with sandals and second with wedges! If you want to appear 10 ft tall, wear wedges!!! Your legs will look so long and slim!!
- The material! It’s a lightweight cotton that is perfect for spring and summer!
- The open back detail!!! LOVEEEE
- A cute, front tie! Yes please 🙂
- This is a jumpsuit you can style any color accessory with! Hot pink, gold, yellow.. whatever you are feeling!!!
& the BEST part about it all!!!!! The tags!!!! They are labeled for my collection and I seriously can’t stop looking at them! If you want to see more tune into my story or into the Red Dress Instastory!
Hope y’all enjoy!!! xoxo, T