I’m at a loss for words with today’s post. I think it’s probably the feelings that I have towards these beach pics.. I can’t tell if it’s romanticism, subtle peace, ocean bliss, or the sunshine beaming in my heart.. probably a mix of all those. So instead of talking about what I felt during this shoot or what I love about the dress (because it speaks for itself), I opted to share some beach quotes that I love! Some, to which hold the upmost truth….
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
- There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.
- The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination, and brings eternal joy to the soul.
- Mightier than the waves of the sea, is his love for you. Psalm 93:4
- Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air.
- I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.
- & I’ll these on a funny note 🙂 How to have a beach body? 1. Have a body. 2. Go to the beach
Some girls just have beach in their soul? Wouldn’t y’all agree?
p.s.- I’m one of them!