10 Things That Make Me HAPPY!
Top CeCe Skirt (linking similar one) Belt Gucci Clutch Red Dress Flatform Shoes ASOS Earrings Lisi Lerch Bracelet Victoria Emerson
It’s been another manic Monday.. so tonight as I sat down to get this post ready something came across me.. Today was crazy, my mind was everywhere, but I’m in a good mood!! I thought, “ok.. I’m going to share what’s making me happy!”
- Hot Pink in the spring and summer! It’s a color that almost always, immediately makes my mood cheerful!
- Bell Sleeves! I’ve been obsessed with the big sleeves since they were a thing.. and that isn’t chaining anytime soon!
- #3 & #4 times 2 😉
- Jif Whips, Peanut Butter, and Honey Nut Cheerios. Almost every single day I eat half my banana with peanut butter and the other half with cheerios (or frosted flakes).
- Knowing Clint and I have a place to come home to every single night, that’s ours. Since I’m in the ‘home’ phase right now it really just makes me feel so fortunate, lucky, blessed, and truly happy.
- Succulents. I was just at Lowe’s shopping for my spring flowers. I stopped in front of the succulent cart and just smiled.. I was like wow, are these God’s creation or what!? Then I happily picked out four of them to take home, plant, and keep alive on my back porch!
- Cycling and Running. I love my body and I love keeping it healthy. When I feel good, I’m always in a better state of mind.
- My blog! Although I feel like I’ve put this platform on the back burner the past 2 weeks, I’m ready to get it together and start sharing some new content with you! BeYOUtiful Blog has always made me happy, and that’s not going to change! I do this because I love it! At times life get’s so insanely hectic idk how I am going to keep up with it all.. but my blog is something I can, and will have forever.
Now, what’s 10 things that make you happy!? Write down your list and reflect on it in a couple of months/years.. see if it’s stayed the same or if it’s changed!
TabithaApril 10, 2018 at 3:19 pm
Great post! I love reading bloggers’ happy lists and what makes them happy. Also your outfit is gorgeous!
https://caferule.comFebruary 24, 2019 at 12:15 am
whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your posts.
Stay up tthe great work! You understand, many individuals are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.