Yesterday was Earth Day. So I’m claiming today as ‘flower day’!
- Because I couldn’t wait to share this post, where I’m wearing flowers, with you all.
- It’s filled with pink blooms.
- It hasn’t stopped raining and I need some bright colors in my life. (no joke.. I drove all from KY to GA last night and it never stopped raining once.)
- Spring temps are finally here
- This dress deserves a day for celebration
I’m over the moon with this dress!!!!! I adore the floral print, high slit leg, bell sleeves, and midi length! It’s such a feminine, classy look!! And to keep that style going I paired my favorite red heels with it! Something about this just screams girly, spring and I luvvvv it!
I noticed the model was wearing heeled booties with it! So if you wanted to edge it up I would suggest wearing these hot pink ones! They would totally give this dress a different vibe but still keep it classy and cute!
p.s.- The Earth totally speaks in flowers! Can’t you tell in this post!?
Hope you all have a great week!