I feel like I need a reintroduction because it’s been a while since I’ve been on here! Almost a week and a half to be exact! Believe me, I know this post is long overdue! After my bachelorette party I took some time away from my blog (which I’ve never done) to decompress and just really focus on the wedding! If I’m being honest with you all, I just hit a point last week to where I couldn’t get it all together! Coming home from Vegas, tackling my wedding to-do list, family time, wedding showers, piano lessons, blog shooting, decorating the house for fall.. I just felt like there weren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. So I took a step back and just tried to focus on the moment. It’s such a special time of my life and I don’t want to waste it being stressed! So I tried to stay active on Instagram and now I’m back on the blog!
My first post is a recap of my bachelorette trip! While I was in Vegas I received a ton of messages about outfits, party favors, things to do, places to eat, room decorations and more! Hopefully in this post I answer most of your questions and help all you bridesmaids, maid of honors, and bride-to-be’s if you’re planning a party or trip to Vegas! I’m thinking my pictures alone should give you some inspiration!
- Where We Stayed
- The first night, Shea and I stayed at The Cosmopolitan! Highly recommend! Very cool atmosphere and located in a good spot on the strip!
- The remaining nights we stayed at, MGM! If you’re going with a group of girls definitely recommend MGM! It not only has a ton of food options in it, it also has one of the main clubs Hakasan. We went there Friday and Saturday night which was super fun!
- Where We Ate
- Hexx- We went here for our first meal! They had a great menu and drink selection! Note, they also serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Tom’s Urban – If you’re searching for bottomless mimosas, you gotta go here!! We started our morning off here and stayed until afternoon! They have an endless menu with something for everyone! 10/10 recommend!
- Hecho Mexican Grill (apart of MGM)! Loved this restaurant! They had great chips and fish tacos! If you’re a guac and margarita kind of woman, check this place out!
- Night Life
- Shows/Concerts (for the bride-to be- Magic Mike, Thunder Down Under)
- Hakasan- fun night club! Make sure you go on a night when a fun DJ is playing!
- There’s always something going on in Vegas! One night we went to the Wynn and saw the Chainsmokers perform! If you’re planning a trip just research shows and concerts online!
- Party Favors & Room Decorations
- What I Wore
- I tried to keep all my outfits white! White rompers, white swimsuits, white dresses, etc! Linking them below!
Hope y’all enjoyed today’s post! It’s definitely got me feeling like a true bride!! After all, it’s wedding month! T-minus 20 days til “I Do!”