I’m super excited to be sharing the latest Southern Shirt collection with you all!
There are so many great pieces that it was hard to choose what I wanted to feature! I went with my favorite tops, pullovers, and accessories to show off a variety of the new products! All of them are linked below with short descriptions! Enjoy!
- Plaid Top– Love the style and fit of this top! It’s also super soft, so beware.. You may never want to take it off! It’s available in other colors and runs TTS!
- Black Sherpa– Guilty confession.. I own like 6 of these! They are my favorite thing to wear! Whether I’m going to the gym, grabbing dinner, or lounging around the house, I’m normally wearing one!
- Grey Hat– I’m a hat kind of gal! And this one is too cute!
- V-neck Waffle Tee– If you like casual/comfy tops, this is calling your name!
- Blue Pullover Quarter Zip– I wore this top a lot in the fall and will probably wear it into spring! I love the color, texture, material, and how light weight it is!
- Cardigan– One thing is for sure, it’s the season for layering!! The cardi I’m featuring is great for just that! I went with the tan color and paired the cream scarf with it for a minimal look!
- Cream Infinity Scarf– It’s always nice to have a scarf that goes with anything! You can just throw it on with casual clothes or activewear and stay warm!
- Cream Hooded Pullover– This hoodie is made from a french terry cloth! It’s light weight, comfy, and casual! To get double the wear out of it I paired it over my plaid top! Actually made for a super cute look!
If you haven’t already, make sure you tune into the Vlog to check out little clips of these products in movement! There are so many great pieces!! And a ton of them would make for some fabulous Christmas gifts!