Last Minute ‘Gal’entines Ideas!
Monogram Apron Set ShopILoveJewelry Gal Pals Plates Ebay Cupcake Stand Wayfair
Happy Galentines Day!!!
Hard to believe that it’s almost V-Day!! Ahh where did time go!?
I’m celebrating with Clint tomorrow night! I’m excited because this our first one together as a married couple!
Not only am I celebrating the holiday with C, I celebrated with my gals on Monday night. We went to a local spot for dinner and had the best time! Originally, I thought about hosting a galantines at our house but we did dinner instead. They had a jar at our table with quotes in it.. When I started reading them, I got the idea to create today’s post!
So if you’re hosting a Galentine’s dinner and you need some last minute games or ideas, check out some of these:
– Baking- Have a bake off! Cookies, cupcakes, brownies, ice cream.. whatever your sweet tooth is craving! I baked macaroons with my friends on Tuesday and we had the best quality time!
-Make your own heart shaped pizzas- Clint and I are actually doing this tomorrow night! But it could be fun to set up a pizza bar with toppings and let everyone make their own!
– Galentines Day Bingo- Who doesn’t love a round of old fashion bingo!? Cut out these squares
– Valentines Tic Tac Toe- Create your own boards and use M&M’s!
– Valentines Pictionary– Separate into 2 teams and play a fun round of pictionary!
– Valentines Day Mad Lib– everybody take one and fill it out! Then read them out loud and vote on the best.
– Dice Game– roll the dice and cover the squares! ( 21+ years of age- If you’re up for it you could even turn it into a drinking game!)
– Pin the Lips on Mrs. Valentine’s – print off these lips. blindfold the girl, then see who can pin the lips on Mrs. Valentine’s!
Leave a Reply