I am a huge fan of Amazon Prime. I would say 5 out of the 7 days a week I’ve ordered something off there. It can be something as simple as a pineapple corer, velvet hangers, or even vitamins. If I ever run into the postman I might ask him what he thinks about all the amazon packages he delivers for me. I know C thinks it’s obsessive, but hey, who can beat 2 day shipping and avoid a trip to the store!?
In honor of today (cause tbh I think it’s a pretty big day) I’m rounding up some things that I have in my cart! And before I share them with you all beware that a lot of them are home & kitchen accessories! Since I am redecorating the loft I’m in this house mode!
For the Home
Everything from gadgets to bed time needs. These four things are definitely on my list!
- Number 1 on the list is an Echo dot for the bedroom. Our Echo right now is on the kitchen desk and I want another one to wake up to. How nice is it going to be rolling over and asking Alexa for the weather report for the day.. while still in bed? Or it could be dangerous.. I might never want to get up!
- Vide Monitoring Security Camera – This may sound silly to you all but I am totally getting this little camera. I want to see what Oslo is up to when we are gone or who comes in the house when we are out of town… makes me feel like I am also on a detective status lol
- When I am laying in bed working on my computer I always get the worst arm cramps. I think this memory foam pillow is the fix!
- You know you are really an adult when you trade bed sheets in for a new pair of shoes. But since we are thinking about upgrading our bed we need new sets of king size sheets. I am always sketched out to buy these sort of things online but I read the reviews and I feel confident in these!
Kitchen Appliances & Tools
I like to spend money on things I know I am really going to use especially when it comes to kitchen appliances. Over the past couple of years I’ve invested in the Ninja bender, Nuwave air ryer, Gourmia dehydrator, two crock-pots, 3 Keurigs, the Breville Pizza Maker, Kitchen aid mixer, and more. Also, we just had to get a new dishwasher.. that was a drop in the bucket! Anyways, I’m always looking for new cooking tools and coming across things I know I would use. Here are three things I’m thinking about snagging!
- Belgian Waffle Maker – I use to have a waffle maker years ago but I don’t have much faith in it anymore. I want a new one and create a Saturday morning waffle bar. Who is with me!?
- Vegetable Spiral Slicer – I was looking at getting the 4 blade pro set. Does anyone have an experience with these? I would love to make vegetable spaghetti and curly fries with this!
- Rapid Egg Cooker – If you all are like me then you always over or under cook your boiled eggs. Someone once told me to add baking soda to your boiling water and it should help. I think it does but I know I could still use this cooker!
Home & Coffee Table Accessories
I like to call the things scattered around my place knick knacks.. even though they really are better than that. I need some new things for my desk shelves, coffee tables, and night stands. I’m adding these to my cart and I can’t wait to get them!
- I’m going to stack the books on top of each other to create some dimension on the coffee table!
- I might get this guy to hang above my bar cart or somewhere else! love the gold bull horns
- I’m adding some rose gold accents in the kitchen so I figured I should snag these coasters! I’m a huge fan of all the marble right now too!
- Love the dog book! lol
- Styled!! because I love styling!
For days I don’t go to the gym I wanted some things to use in my house! Now is the time to get them since they are on sale!
- I have a smaller ab roller but it is really hard on my back. I use this exact one when I go to the YMCA and love it! definitely getting this!
- I bought a YOGA book last year and have yet to use it. I feel like I’m always sore from running and lifting weights that I couldn’t even begin to stretch out my body. Maybe this little tool can help!
- I’ve taken this brand of BCAA’s for 2 years now and love them! highly recommend BPI and getting them now because they are cheaper today than at GNC.
- Clints cousin is a pro at Hula Hoop. I need her to teach me some tricks then I can use this weighted one!! I’ve heard these things can work wonders on your core! I’m willing to give it a go!